MADEROTERAPIA GLOBAL SOCIEDAD LIMITADA , responsible for the website makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth provided for by the law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of “user”, committing to the compliance and strict conformity with the requirements set forth herein, as well as any other legal obligation that may be applicable.
MADEROTERAPIA GLOBAL SOCIEDAD LIMITADA reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without having any obligation to give advance notice or inform users of stated obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of MADEROTERAPIA GLOBAL SOCIEDAD LIMITADA.
Company name: MADEROTERAPIA GLOBAL SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
Commercial name: MADEROTERAPIA ESPAÑA
Address: CALLE LA HOZ 17, 29002, MALAGA
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs that may be used industrially and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and /or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in commercial traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of disclaimer, communication, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party owner of the affected rights. Contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Web, as well as the Web Space itself, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any data retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the above-mentioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User accepts to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise legal actions corresponding to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
The User agrees to:
1. Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use; (iii) morality and generally accepted good practices and (iv) public order.
2. Provide all the resources and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
3. Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them always updated in a way that responds, always, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Nevertheless, the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers, and other Users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform, or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or this is legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide, or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or impairment of the Web Space and/or its contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User assumes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties’ information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induces or promotes criminal, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law for public order. • Induces, incites, or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes, or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition. • Incorporate or make available products, elements, messages and/or criminal services, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law • Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and mental balance. • It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to society or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. • Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are obligated to use it diligently, keeping it always secret. Therefore, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the services and/or content by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss, or unauthorized access, to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, if the above notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any legal responsibility that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from said violation for the company.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be obstructed, delayed, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The service may be interrupted, or the association with the User resolved immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or any of the services offered within, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not liable for damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the Web Space.
The company will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, if it is notified. We will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
1. Interferences, disturbances, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the business.
2. Illegitimate interference using malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
4. Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or using non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users. Likewise, it is absolved from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received because of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of query and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
The User will keep the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, the user agrees to identify against any damages arising from his use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User accepts not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of sponsor or offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not misrepresent their affiliation or claim that such link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it.
The company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
The company reserves the right to use "cookieS" technology in the Web Space, to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Web Space by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person in charge of the website.
If any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null altogether. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.