- The products have a guarantee of 10 business days, after delivery, in which the customer has the right to return them under the following conditions:
- RETURN OF FAULTY PRODUCTS
The customer has the right to request a refund if the products supplied have manufacturing defects or other non-conformities in relation to the items ordered. The return must be made within 10 days of receiving the order. In these cases, the client must send a photo of the defect, always and previously to email@example.com
The collection will be carried out by WoodTherapy UK at no additional cost in the continental territory and if there is stock available for the same item, a new piece will always be sent to replace the defective one*
If the defect or non-conformity is confirmed by WoodTherapy UK, as justification for the return, the entire amount paid will be refunded.
*Each individual case will be studied.
RETURN OF OTHER PRODUCTS
If the customer is not satisfied with the products supplied, they may return them within 10 days of receipt, provided that:
- The products have not been used;
- The products retain their original characteristics and their labels intact;
- Are complete (for example, all elements of the Kit must be returned).
In these cases, the client should always send an email in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. The expenses derived from the return of the order will be borne by the Consumer.
Once the returned product has been received, WoodTherapy UK will analyze and confirm its state of conservation and, where appropriate, will reimburse the amount corresponding to the returned item(s).
If the returned items are damaged and visibly used, WoodTherapy UK reserves the right not to accept the return and refuse to refund them.
HOW TO PROCEED:
STEP 1: REPORT
Send an email to email@example.com
The body of the email should contain the following information:
– Order number;
– Inform us of the items you want to return.
STEP 2: PUT THE ITEM IN THE BOX
You can use the original packaging in which you received the order;
Send or deliver the product to:
SPAIN – Avenida Moliere 36, piso 2, oficina 1.1, 29004, Malaga.
STEP 3: REFUND
After receiving and analysing the product, Maderoterapia España will inform the client what he/she is entitled to (if applicable). The refund of the amount paid will always be made by the same method of payment used in the purchase.
You will not have the option of a refund once the course has started.
The paid amount, under any circumstances, will not be refunded. The company reserves the right to postpone the course giving at least 7 days of notification. In this case, the paid amount will not be refunded and the student will be able to take the training on future occasions or exchange the amount for any product of our company.
- Si el alumno desea cancelar su participación en el curso, deberá informarnos con 15* días de antelación antes del inicio del curso a firstname.lastname@example.org . Se devolverá la señal abonada por transferencia.
- Si el alumno quiere ceder su plaza a otra persona, deberá informar sobre este cambio a email@example.com o a través de nuestras redes sociales con 15* días de antelación antes de la finalización del curso.
Si la alumna hace la cancelación en menos de 15* días de antelación, perderá su derecho a un reembolso.
*SE ESTUDIARÁ CADA CASO